TerrariViewer v4.0 [Terraria Inventory Editor]
Other Available Downloads
Version 4.0 Changelog
- Continued support for Terraria v1.0.5
- Fixed image display problem (Major Issue)
- Added Buff tabs to allowed editing character buffs
- Added support for displays whose DPI is set to 120 (Major Issue)
- Added support for screen resolutions that are horizontally smaller than 1280 (Major Issue)
- Changed the way users will select replacement items on multiple tabs
- Added items that were missing in the latest Terraria update
- Fixed various other bugs
No doubt a very great mod
I'm happy that you guys made this
No problems at all so far!!
Note: I agree with Kloudy that the Hellfire arrows are not found in the inventory edit as well as the poisoned knife is not registering.
on Jun 28, 2011 at 12:22 AM
Missing the ability to add hellfire arrows (but reads them correctly). Mud block image still doesn't show. Overall a great release.
on Jun 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM
A very good mod, and I'm glad you fixed the image problem. But I have found another glitch... I'm not sure about any other items, but the sticky glow stick will not stack so only one can be in one slot. Anyway keep up the great work!
on Jun 27, 2011 at 7:51 AM
i love the mod but i keep getting an error
on Jun 27, 2011 at 4:09 AM
Best mod ive ever used ive used many and this is so fair the best if i was going to recommend it i would recommend it to everyone of my friends
on Jun 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.